Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||ASTM D3786 Diaphragm Bursting Tester For Leather Paper Card Boards||Distension Measurement Range:||Up To 75 ± 0.02 Mm|
|Measuring Areas:||7.3cm² (Ø 30.5mm),50cm² (Ø 79.8mm)||Unit Of Measurement:||KPa - Kgf/cm² - MmHg - Lb/in² - Atm|
|Hydraulic Oil:||Glycerine 85%, Distilled Water 15%||Safety Sensor:||Over Scale Auto-stop|
Diaphragm Bursting Tester,
ASTM D3786 Bursting Tester,
ASTM D3786 Bursting Strength Tester
ASTM D3786 Diaphragm Bursting Tester For Leather Paper Card Boards
Materials without specific orientation cannot be tested for strength on a tensile tester. Test tissue resistance by applying a multidirectional force generated by static pressure to the tissue For tissues, this phenomenon is known as the burst strength test. The automatic hydraulic membrane fracture tester YG032E was specially developed to perform tissue fracture strength tests in the form of a kit with pneumatic control. It can also be used for leather, paper, cardboard, etc.
Used to measure the burst strength and burst strain of woven and knitted fabrics, industrial fabrics, nonwovens, laminated fabrics, plastics, leather (artificial and natural) and cardboard.
ASTM D 3786 Standard Test Method for Hydraulic Bursting Strength of Textile Fabrics
Burst testers have been developed to measure the burst strength of textile materials exposed to increased hydrostatic pressure. This pressure is applied through the elastic diaphragm to the circular area of the sample. The sample is clamped with a pneumatic clamp at the end of this circular area. When pressure is applied, the sample deforms with the diaphragm. The burst strength corresponds to the maximum pressure that the specimen can withstand before it bursts. Similar to the principle of multi-directional tensile testing, this measurement does not depend on the cutting direction (mechanical or cross-shaped) of the sample. This is because, depending on how the tissue is destroyed, the destruction occurs naturally in the direction of the least resistance
1. The touch screen panel enables simple and intuitive operation of the device.
2. Pneumatic grippers ensure reproducible test results.
3. Automatic test cycle with break detection and automatic return to test start position.
4. Smooth, precision engineered components for superior performance.
5. Safety shielding around the measurement area and illuminated display area makes it easy to view current tests.
6. Test method: constant speed - constant pressure - constant distance - synchronization
7. Maximum installation height 75 mm.
8. Equipped with cross mode to indicate resistance of rubber film when determining actual value of sample burst strength.
9. Glycerin warehouse with a capacity of 200ccm. Easily deflates the system.
10. PC and printer connection
1. Areas of Application: Textiles:Knitted and woven apparel, Technical textiles
Nonwovens:Wet wipes, surgical gowns/masks
Plastics:Food packaging, bin liners, sacks and various plastic products
Medical:Organ patches, hernia patches, wound dressings, animal skin
Paper:Kitchen paper, Toilet tissue, Other paper products
2. Pressure measurement range:YG032E-2, 2000kPa, L/C : 1kPa
YG032E-10, 10000kPa, L/C : 3kPa
3. Distension measurement range:Up to 75 ± 0.02 mm
4. Measuring areas:7.3cm² (Ø 30.5mm),50cm² (Ø 79.8mm)
5. Unit of measurement:kPa - kgf/cm² - mmHg - lb/in² - atm
6. Test methods:Constant Rate - Constant Pressure - Constant Distension –Timing
7. Hydraulic system rate of flow (adjustable):20-600mL/min
8. Hydraulic oil : Glycerine 85%, distilled water 15%
9. Safety sensor:Over scale auto-stop
10. Diaphragm rubber thick: ≤ 2 mm
11. Data port:RS232 port for printer connection and 3 pin Mini-DIN connector for PC.
12. Dimensions:550 x 450 x 700 mm
13. Power supply:220V,50Hz or 110V,60Hz
14. Air requirements:600-800kPa
15. Weight:125 Kg
ACCESSORIES SUPPLIED WITH THE INSTRUMENT
|Test Kit||7.3cm² (Ø 30.5mm) and 50cm² (Ø 79.8mm):01 No.(each)|
|Synthetic Rubber Diaphragms(Maufacturer:James Heal)||5|
|Diaphragm Unit Tightening wrench||1|
|Air Pipe (To connect with compressor)||1|
|This User’s Manual||1|
|Inspection & Conformance Certificate||1|
Contact Person: Liz