Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Measuring Range 0-180° Automatic Water Drop Angle Tester For Petroleum||Digital CMOS Camera:||Video/playback|
|Table Size:||130mm*120mm||Up And Down Extension Of The Worktable:||30mm|
|Measurement Accuracy:||±0.1°||Worktable Movement:||50mm Up And Down, About 50mm, And 30mm Before And After|
|Microscope:||2 N Times Fixed Magnification High-definition Microscope||Key Words:||Water Drop AnTester|
180 Degree Contact Angle Measurement Instrument,
Water Drop Contact Angle Measurement Instrument,
Water Drop Contact Angle Measurement Equipment
The automatic water drop angle tester (water drop angle) refers to the drop of a liquid drop on a solid horizontal plane. At the solid-liquid-gas three-phase junction point on the solid, the gas-liquid interface and the solid-liquid interface are two tangents. The angle formed when the liquid phase is sandwiched. When the droplet is freely in a space that is not affected by the force field, it is spherical due to the existence of interfacial tension. However, when the droplet comes into contact with the solid plane, its final shape depends on the cohesion inside the droplet and the relative size of the adhesion between the droplet and the solid. When a liquid drop is placed on a solid surface, the liquid drop can automatically spread out on the solid, or exist as a liquid drop that forms a certain automatic water drop angle tester with the solid. Using the principle of optical imaging, the equipment uses image profile analysis to measure the surface contact angle, wetting performance, surface interfacial tension, forward and backward angles, surface energy and other properties of the sample. The equipment adopts a fully automatic liquid inlet device, which is cost-effective and highly expandable. It has comprehensive functions and can meet various routine measurement needs. It has been widely used in many colleges and universities and enterprises.
Hydrophilic angle contact angle measuring instrument is used to measure the wettability of liquids to solids. By measuring the contact angle of liquids to solids, calculating and measuring the free energy of liquids, that is, the adhesion of liquids to solids, tension and other indicators, this instrument can be widely used It is used for scientific research and teaching in the fields of petroleum, chemical industry, medicine, papermaking, dyes, etc. The contact angle measuring instrument series products produced by our factory are independently researched and developed, and different types of instruments are provided according to the different needs of users.
Examples of application areas:
1) During the metal welding process, check the adhesion of the flux to the metal;
2) Adhesion between ink, metal and paper in printing industry;
3) Research on the degree of adhesion between the adhesive and the solid;
4) Detection of the degree of wetting of the aircraft substrate by the rain and fog in the aerospace industry;
5) Measurement of the contact angle of shrapnel in the air with rain and fog in military science;
6) Measurement of advancing angle and receding angle of injecting additives and solids in crude oil during oil exploitation;
7) Measurement and research of wettability between nanomaterials and different active agents;
8) Determination of the hydrophilic angle of aluminum foil;
9) Determination of hydrophilicity and hydrophobicity of convex-concave spectacle lenses
10) Measurement of pollution degree of packaging supplies, etc.
Contact angle refers to the tangent of the gas-liquid interface made at the intersection of gas, liquid, and solid. This tangent is the angle θ between the liquid side and the solid-liquid boundary line. The contact angle measurement is The main method of surface performance testing today.
|Analysis method of automatic water drop angle tester||
Manual level measurement, manual slope measurement, width and height measurement method, manual tangent method
|Test method of automatic water drop angle tester||sessile drop method|
|Digital CMOS camera||video/playback|
|Measuring range of water drop angle tester||0-180°|
|Measurement accuracy of automatic water drop angle tester||±0.1°|
|Up and down extension of the worktable||
50mm up and down, about 50mm, and 30mm before and after
|Microscope||2 n times fixed magnification high-definition microscope|
|Screenshots||Export instant screenshots of any single film of any movie|
Method and accuracy of automatic water drop angle tester:
(1) Liquid drop method, solid energy estimation, θ/2 method introduction; by moving the curve ruler, the last left turn is to calculate the left automatic water drop angle tester, and the right rotation calculates the right automatic water drop angle tester.
Introduction to the measuring method; after freezing the picture, click the left and right ends of the droplet and the top of the droplet in sequence with the left mouse button. As shown in the figure, the result is automatically calculated and displayed. (If you need quick analysis, you can directly measure without freezing the image). If there is an error in clicking, you can click the right mouse button to cancel the selection and re-calculate.
(2) Note: Four static contact analysis methods are provided, which can be selected according to different test pictures and usage habits, which is flexible and convenient.
Contact Person: Fiona