Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||ISO9863 High Precision Dial Gauge Geosynthetics Geotextile Thickness Tester||Presser Foot Area:||25cm²|
|Pressure:||2KPA, 20KPA,200KPA||Test Thickness Range:||0~24mm|
|Division Value:||0.001mm||Standards:||ISO9863, ASTM D5199, JTG E50 T1112, SL/T235, GB/T13761|
hardness testing equipment,
portable hardness tester
Geosynthetics thickness tester
ZL-2403 Geosynthetics Geotextile Thickness Tester....
Geosynthetics thickness tester is used to determine the thickness of geosynthetics and related products under different pressures and requirements of time.
Test specimens are taken from various locations across the full width of the sample geotextile, The specimens are placed on a flat planar surface. A circular presser foot is lowered onto the geotextile for a pre-determined time. The nominal thickness of each geotextile is then recorded and the sum total averaged to determine the mean thickness under the prescribed pressure.
ISO9863, ASTM D5199, JTG E50 T1112, SL/T235, GB/T13761, etc.
1. High precision dial gauge;
2. High precision pressurized weights, the use of leverage, provide multiple levels of pressure;
3. Has a bubble level to ensure that the instrument level;
4. Special surface treatment, anti-corrosion;
5. Widely in line with domestic and international standards;
6. Principle is simple, easy to operate;
|Presser foot area||25cm²|
|Test thickness range||0~24mm|
Contact Person: Irene