Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Measuring Range:||Accuracy ±0.01mm||Unit Of Measurement:||Hardness N/Kg/Sc (optional)|
|Hardness N/Kg/Sc (optional):||Diameter Mm/inch (optional)||Measuring Method:||Manual Single Piece / Automatic Continuous (the Maximum Number Of Measuring Pieces Is 160 Pieces) / Optional|
|Display:||LCD Display 4 Rows X 8 Columns Chinese Characters Or 8 Rows X 16 Columns English / Optional|
LCD Display Tablet Hardness Tester,
Resolution 0.1N Tablet Hardness Tester
YD-35 Smart Tablet Hardness Ceremony is a drug testing instrument used to measure tablet hardness and diameter. Widely used in pharmaceutical factories, drug testing institutes and related scientific research units.Main Feature:
1. Using the microprocessor to control the operation interface, it is highly intelligent, powerful and easy to use.
2. High-precision load cell to ensure measurement accuracy.
3. LCD screen display, optional Chinese or English interface, rich display content, easy to use.
4. The measurement data can be automatically counted, analyzed, displayed and printed.
5. With real-time calendar clock function, the test and calibration date and time can be printed in the test report.
6. With fault self-diagnosis function, it will automatically prompt for some abnormal phenomena in the test.
7. Parameter settings are automatically saved until reset.
8. With calibration function, display and print calibration results.
People also ask?
1. How do i check the hardness of my tablet?
We test the hardness by placing the tablet between two jaws. One of the jaws then moves towards the tablet pushing it against the fixed jaw until the tablet breaks. The load at which the tablet fails across the diameter is then recorded.
2. Which instruments are used to check hardness of tablets?
The hardness tester is a testing instrument used to measure the hardness of solid tablets.
3. How does a tablet hardness tester work?
Tablet hardness testers operate on the principal that it takes a certain amount of force to break a tablet, and this force is then recorded in Newtons, and becomes the hardness value. This is what the lab technicians use to determine compliance and quality control.
4. What is the acceptable limit for tablet hardness?
Limits: Oral tablets have a hardness of 4 to 10kg ; but, hypodermic and chewable tablets have a hardness of 3 kg and sustained release tablets have about 10-20 kg. Page 9 > Make hardness test on 5 tablets and then take the average hardness.
|Measuring range||Hardness 1~350N|
|Accuracy ±0.03Kg ±0.5% of maximum range|
|Unit of measurement||hardness N/Kg/Sc (optional)|
|Diameter mm/inch (optional)|
|Measuring method||manual single piece / automatic continuous (the maximum number of measuring pieces is 160 pieces) / optional|
|Display||LCD display 4 rows x 8 columns Chinese characters or 8 rows x 16 columns English / optional|
Business license Fame Certificates Wall
Company outdoor view Reception
Sales Team and Technicial Team:
Contact Person: Liz