Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Microcomputer Controlled Metal Impact Testing Machine (150J/300J)||Pendulum Pre-angle:||150 °|
|Impact Speed:||5.2m/s||Angular Accuracy:||± 0.1 °|
|Sample Size:||10 (7.5, 5) × 10 × 55mm||The Test Machine Net Weight:||About 550Kg|
rubber tensile testing machine,
rubber testing equipments
Ⅰ.Name:Microcomputer controlled metal impact testing machine
This machine is mainly used to measure the resistance of metal materials under impact under dynamic load. It is an indispensable testing instrument for metallurgical and mechanical manufacturing units. It is also an indispensable test instrument for scientific research units to carry out new material research. This series of models is also The impact testing machine is currently on the market.
Ⅲ .Main Specifications:
1. Impact energy: 150J, 300J
2, Pendulum pre-angle: 150 °
3. Distance from the center of the pendulum shaft to the impact point: 750mm
4. Impact speed: 5.2m/s
5, Sample support span: 40mm
6, the clamp fillet: R1-1.5mm
7. Impact blade fillet: R2-2.5mm R8mm
8, Impact knife thickness: 16mm
9, Angular accuracy: ± 0.1 °
10, Sample size: 10 (7.5, 5) × 10 × 55mm
11, Dimensions: 650mm × 1960 mm × 2100mm
12, The test machine net weight: about 550Kg
13, Power: AC three-phase 380V ± 10% 50HZ 5A
14.Environmental conditions: no corrosive medium in the surrounding environment, no vibration, no strong electromagnetic field interference.
Ⅳ.Main equipment configuration:
1.300 joules of one host;
2.150J, 300J pendulum each
3. One motor (mounted on the main unit);
4. A set of pendulum transmission devices (mounted on the host);
5. A set of automatic hanging device (installed on the host);
6. A set of insurance institutions (installed on the host);
7. A set of protective nets;
8. One supporter;
9. One of the sample centering devices;
10. A set of special measurement software;
11. Microcomputer and printer
12. A pendulum remover;
13. Four feet of screws;
14.Adjust the four pieces of oblique iron；
15. One hex wrench;
16. One of the proximity switches;
Ⅵ. Measurement and control part description:
1) Lenovo brand computer (17 inch LCD, 1G memory, 160G hard disk)
2) HP Laser Printer
3) Windows operating system is the working platform, screen display, mouse operation.
4) The software supports multiple pendulums.
5) Record the impact strength, impact energy, etc. The maximum and minimum average values and standard deviations can also be calculated.
6) Automatic processing of experimental data, automatic measurement of the swing period
7) The system parameters are all open, and the user-level operator grasps the core of the system in all aspects.
8) With perfect data analysis function, it is suitable for users to carry out various complex data analysis.
9) Have a complete file operating system. , test report documents, sample documents, etc.
10) Store test data in the form of ASC code. User data can be processed by any general business report and word processing software.
11) A single computer can meet the measurement and control needs of multiple test machines by configuring cards such as AD and I/O.
12) Online tips to make your work handy.
13) Support all kinds of commercial general-purpose printers.
14) The factory settings can be stored in file format for easy recovery.
15) System upgrade is easy.
16) Measurement and control system interface display
The main window (pictured) is the software operation control center. Supervised test results management.
The test software can display the real-time virtual digital tube, monitor the energy value and the angle value, and maintain the impact energy of a blow or air swing in real time.
Print the results to Microsoft Word 2003
Contact Person: Emily