Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Electronic Solid Density Meter 300/600g||Test Types:||Solid, Granules, Film, Floating Body|
|Test Time:||About 5 Seconds||Density:||> 1 <1 Can Be Tested|
|Density Accuracy:||0.001 G/cm3||Function:||Direct Display Of Density, Volume|
rubber tensile testing machine,
rubber testing equipments
ZL-300 0.005-300 g, the biggest weighing 300g ; ZL-600 0.005-600 g, the biggest weighing 600g
The high-precision digital solid density meter is mainly used in rubber,
plastic, wire and cable, food, composite materials, shoe materials, glass, precious metal hardware recovery and other industries. Solids, granules, thin-film body, the floating body, a powder body of the sample can be directly read out the average weight, the average weight in the water, and the specific gravity value, density, volume, the percentage in the air,convenient and quick.
According to ASTM D792, GB / T 1033, JIS-K-6268, ISO 2781 standard. Archimedes principle of buoyancy, accurate, direct reading measurement values.
1. As long as 10 seconds (two steps) can be directly read the specific gravity, the volume value, purity%.2. the proportion of parts molding, will not cause water leakage.
3. RS-232C computer interface, and can be easily connected to the PC and printer.
4. Using the design of the large tank , to reduce the error caused by the buoyancy of the hanging bar line.
5. Can be directly set the temperature compensation setting solution compensation setting.
6. The smallest weighing precision 0.005g, the proportion of calculus precision 0.001g.
7. We can set the standard density value of materials, direct read Purity%.8, the use of corrosive liquids, optional anti-corrosion sink.
|Measuring range||0.005-300 g, the biggest weighing 300 g||0.005-600 g, the biggest weighing 600g|
|Test types||solid, granules, film, floating body|
|Test time||about 5 seconds|
|Density||> 1 <1 can be tested|
|Density accuracy||0.001 g/cm3|
|Setting||temperature compensation setting solution compensation setting|
|Function||direct display of density, volume|
Contact Person: Wendy