Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Food Grade Desktop Type Mini Open Mixing Mill||Heating Mode:||Electricity Heating / Oil Heating|
|Cooling Mode:||Water Cooling ( Option)||Roll Temperature:||Room Temperature -- 300℃|
|Roll Hardness:||HRC 50 ~ 60||Temperature Accuracy:||± 2 ℃|
rubber tensile testing machine,
rubber testing equipments
Food Grade Desktop Type Mini Open Mixing Mill for Food industry , Pharmacy
Food Grade Desktop Type Mini Open Mixing Mill are engineered to provide unmatched performance for masticating and kneading natural rubber,synthetic rubber , EVA or PVC pellets with various chemical materials,This machine is mainly used to plastic ,hot mill and mixing mill of natural and synthetic rubber for rubber product factory. With it's food grade manufacture,it can also be used in food industry or harmacy.
Plastic open two roll mixing mill. It is widely used in rubbers and plastics industry for polymer mixing, such as PVC, color master batch. It consists of roll, bearing, gap adjusting device, electric control system, safety device, etc.
1. Construction of mill rolls: drilled roll, bored roll, grooved roll
2. We can design speed ratio as per customers' formula and processing requirements.
3. Frame, frame cap and base are welded and treated by annealing for stress relieving.
4. Rolls material is chilled cast alloy iron which hardness is reach to 70HB.
5 Brake and emergency stop device can ensure the safety of personnel and equipment.
6 Auto feeding oil or grease lubrication, it is easy to maintain and protect machine.
7 Human nature designed controlling system ensure labor safety.
Intelligent control panel and PLC control system
1. Real-time data record and export of kneading time, temperature (mixing chamber and front/rear rotors), ram pressure, current, torque and recipe code.
2. The control system can be set up to 20 mixing steps, save 20 recipe spaces.
3. The control system is capable of remote import of the process recipe and data monitoring, communicating with MES via Ethernet communication interface.
4. An Ethernet communication interface and 20% of the control points are reserved. Touch screen is provided.
|Diameter of roll||mm||76||120||160||200||230||300||400|
|Length of roller face||mm||300||350||350||500||650||650||900|
|Front roll surface speed||rpm||19||19||19||19||19||19||19|
|Roll gap range||mm||0-3||0-6||0-6||0-8||0-12||0-12||0-15|
|Heating Mode||Electricity heating , Oil Heating ( option)|
|Cooling Mode||Water Cooling ( option)|
|Roll Temperature||Room temperature -- 300℃|
|Roll Hardness||HRC 50 ~ 60|
|Temperature Accuracy||± 2 ℃ (we adopt the high accuracy PID micro computer controller)|
|Safety device||It have 6 safety buttons and safety guard is option|
|Power||380V 3 phase 50-60hz|
Contact Person: Emily