Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model:||ZL-5019||Size:||180 X 180 Mm|
|Spray Nozzle:||Converse Face With 19 Holes||Rate Of Water Spray:||250 Ml In 25 To 30 Seconds|
|Position Of Test Specimen:||Mounted On A Ring And Placed At An Angle Of 45°||Distance Between Center Of Spray:||150 Mm (±2 Mm)|
|Holder Dia:||150 Mm (±5 Mm)||Plastic Funnel Dia:||150 Mm (±5 Mm)|
|Height Of The Funnel With Nozzle:||200 Mm (±10 Mm)||Dimensions:||200 X 250 X 480 Mm|
ISO 4920 Water Repellency Tester,
Non Woven Fabric Water Repellency Tester,
ISO 4920 Fabric Testing Machine
Water repellency is an important property of textile fabrics to measure the efficiency of water resistant/repellant finishing applied on textiles. YG813 Spray Rating Tester is the appropriate equipment to test the property spraying a specified volume of distilled water is sprayed on a Test specimen, which has been mounted on a ring and placed at an angle of 45°, so that the center of the specimen is 150mm below the spray nozzle. The Spray rating is determined by comparing the appearance of the specimen with AATCC Spray Test Rating Chart.
To determine the water repellency or surface wetting resistance of fabrics. Appearance of the specimen is compared against photographic chart.
ISO 4920-Determination of resistance to surface wetting (spray test)
AATCC 22-Water repellency:spray test
BS 3702-Determination of Resistance of Textile Fabrics to Surface Wetting (Spray Test)
IS 390-Determination the water repellency of fabrics by water spray test
NEXT 23,WSP 080.1.R4 (12),BS EN 24920,M&S P23
1. Spatially designed equipment to measure the resistance of fabrics to wetting by water.
2. Latest economic design with modern esthetics.
3. With Stainless steel spray nozzle for rust free, long life & durability.
4. Complete with all accessories including 500ml beaker, template for cutting specimen.
5. Specimen holder is fixed at 45°to the specification of American standard.
6. Supplied with calibration & inspection certificates.
1. Size of test specimen:180 x 180 mm square.
2. Spray nozzle:Converse face with 19 holes.
(Center-1, First circle-6, Second circle-12)
3. Rate of water spray:250 ml in 25 to 30 seconds.
4. Position of test specimen:Mounted on a ring and placed at an angle of 45°.
5. Distance between center of spray: 150 mm (±2 mm)
nozzle and center of the specimen
6. Holder Dia.:150 mm (±5 mm)
7. Plastic funnel dia.:150 mm (±5 mm)
8. Height of the funnel with nozzle:200 mm (±10 mm)
9. Dimensions:200 x 250 x 480 mm
10. Weight:5 Kg
ACCESSORIES SUPPLIED WITH THE INSTRUMENT
1. Main Unit:01 No.
2. Calibrated Beaker (500 ml.) (Plastic):01 No.
3. Specimen Template:01 No.
4. This User’s Manual:01 No.
5. Inspection & Conformance Certificate:01 No.
Business license Fame Certificates Wall
Company outdoor view Reception
Sales Team and Technicial Team:
Contact Person: Ms. Fiona Zhong
Tel: +86 135 3248 7540