Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model:||ZL-5034||Measuring Twist Range:||1~9999.9twist|
|Clamp Distance:||1-50 Cm (0.5-20 Inc)||Yarn Test Length:||25, 50, 100, 200, 250, 500 Mm|
|Untwist Elongation Range:||Max 20mm||Rotating Speed Of Gripper:||1500 R/min, 800 R/min, Slow Inching Speed|
|Elongation Indicator:||0-60 Mm||Pre-tension:||0 - 160 CN|
|Display:||Back-light LCD||Output:||RS232 Serial Port For Data Output And Printer Output|
|Dimensions:||1080 X 275 X 216 Mm||Power Supply:||220V,50Hz Or 110V,60Hz|
ASTM-D-1422 Yarn Twist Tester,
220V 50Hz Yarn Twist Tester,
ASTM-D-1422 Electronic Yarn Twist Tester
Determining optimum twist can have a critical effect on the physical characteristics of yarns. Yarns with a low twist count are capable or producing a yarn with increased softness for knitting and warmth. Increasing twist count can provide additional tensile strength. However, maximum tensile strength can decrease if the twist angle is greater than the desired amount.SBT331A Electronic Digital Twist Tester meets applicable International Standards for measuring both the untwist/retwist method and yarn twist method by direct rotational counting.
Smith Barney Inc. are now able to offer a technically advanced machine that is easy to use and inexpensive to own.
To determine yarn twist in single or plyed yarns, quadrant type with auto stop & reverse for conventional or untwist/retwist methods.
ASTM D1422 Standard Test Method for Twist in Single Spun Yarns by the Untwist-Retwist Method
ASTM D1423 Standard Test Method for Twist in Yarns by Direct-Counting
ISO 2061 Textiles -- Determination of twist in yarns -- Direct counting method
BS 2085 Method of test for determination of twist in yarns, direct counting methodDIN 53832 Testing of textiles -- Determination of the twist of single and plied yarns and of the change of length. untwist method
1. The first step is to select the method/mode to be chosen.
2. The yarn has to be clamped between 2 clamps.
3. ‘S’ or ‘Z’ key has to be selected depending upon twist direction.
4. The stopper at the left front side of the Automatic Twist Tester has to be set at approx 50% of expected elongation.
5. The motor has to be started by pressing the ‘START’ key.
6. The motor will start untwisting the yarn and LCD display will start counting.
1. Latest microprocessor based equipment used to determine the twist per inch/cm.
2. Specially designed for single yarn, double yarn & open-end yarns.
3. A special sensor for zero setting.
4. Special tensioning device provided to give tension to the yarn while testing.
5. Totally programmable unit.
6. User-friendly control panel, which guides the operator to undertake all steps for testing.
7. Smooth precision-engineered auto mechanism.
8. 1 to 50gms weight supplied to give proper tension during testing.
9. Digital control panel with 16-character, 4 line LCD display.
1. Test method:
Test method 1: Single untwist-retwist method
Test method 2: Double untwist-retwist method
Test method 3: Direct counting method
Test method 4: Multiple untwist-retwist method
2. Measuring twist range:1~9999.9twist
3. Clamp distance:1-50 cm (0.5-20 inc)
4. Yarn test length:25, 50, 100, 200, 250, 500 mm.
5. Untwist elongation range:max 20mm
6. Rotating speed of gripper:1500 r/min, 800 r/min, slow inching speed.
7. Elongation indicator:0-60 mm
8. Pre-tension:0 - 160 cN
9. Display:Back-light LCD
10. Output:RS232 serial port for data output and printer output
11. Dimensions:1080 x 275 x 216 mm
12. Power supply:220V,50Hz or 110V,60Hz
13. Weight:30 Kg
ACCESSORIES SUPPLIED WITH THE INSTRUMENT:
1. Main Unit:01 No.
2. Tension Weight Kit(0.5cN,1cN,5cN,10cN, each):01 No.
3. Tension Weight Kit(2cN,20cN,50cN, each):02 Nos.
4. Tension Weight Balancing Pan unit:01 Set.
5. Weight Box for keeping tension weigh:01 No.
6. 500mm fixed calliper(to check the distance between the fixed and the moving clamp):01 No.
7. Pointing Needle:01 No.
8. Power Cord:01 No.
9. This User’s Manual:01 No.
10. Inspection & Conformance Certificate:01 No.
Business license Fame Certificates Wall
Company outdoor view Reception
Sales Team and Technicial Team:
Contact Person: Ms. Fiona Zhong
Tel: +86 135 3248 7540