Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||GB811-2010 The Whole Door Structure Motorcycle Helmet Goggles Impact Tester||Punch Quality:||0.3kg±10g|
|Perforator Cone Angle:||60 ° ± 1 °||Perforator Cone Tip Radius:||0.5mm|
|Drop Weight:||3kg ± 25g||Impact Height:||1000mm ± 5mm|
|Headform Weight:||4kg, 5kg, 6kg And Other Three.||Working Power:||220V 50Hz|
impact test equipment,
temperature test machine
GB811-2010 The Whole Door Structure Motorcycle Helmet Goggles Impact Tester
According to the production of motorcycle helmet GB811-2010, it is mainly used to test the impact strength performance of motorcycle helmet's goggles. Widely used in motorcycle helmet related production, scientific research, quality supervision and testing and other units.
1. The whole door structure, to ensure the stability and reliability of the equipment.
2. Drop hammer adopts electric control, automatically sucks and releases the drop.
3. The impact height can be adjusted by hand wheel rotation vertical lifting screw.
4. The drop hammer adopts vertical lifting structure to ensure that it is always directly above the puncher.
5. The configuration of small, medium, large and other three different head mold, helmets of different sizes for testing.
|Perforator cone angle||60 ° ± 1 °|
|Perforator cone tip radius||0.5mm|
|Drop weight||3kg ± 25g|
|Impact height||1000mm ± 5mm.|
|Headform weight||4kg, 5kg, 6kg and other three.|
|Working power||220V 50Hz|
Results of the decision
According to the provisions of GB811-2010 motorcycle member helmet, helmet goggle impact should meet:If the goggles are broken, the debris cannot be less than 60°.
Contact Person: Wendy