Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||GB / T 2794-1995 Microcomputer High Temperature Digital Viscometer||Display:||Digital Display|
|The Rotor:||21 #, 27 #, 28 #, 29 #||Measuring Range(mPa.s):||10 ~ 200,000|
|Measurement Error (Newtonian Liquid):||± 3%||Repeat Error (Newton Liquid):||± 0.5%|
|Heating Method:||Electric Heating||Temperature Range:||RT +10 ℃ ~ 250 ℃|
|Temperature Control Accuracy:||0.1 ℃||Thermostatic Parts:||Option|
GB / T 2794-1995 Microcomputer High Temperature Digital Viscometer LCD screen
The machine adopts microcomputer driving technology, imported stepper motor, LCD backlight display, with smooth speed, good accuracy, program design, easy operation, error alarm and other functions, the screen directly shows the viscosity, speed, percentage torque, rotor number , The temperature of the measured liquid and other information. The instrument full scale, the block line all through the PC interface, with different viscosity of the standard sample measurement correction, to ensure that the instrument has a very high accuracy and repeatability.
1. Measurement data is displayed directly on the LCD screen, no need to calculate the second;
2. Standard sample adapter, the amount of sample required for testing is very small, usually as long as 15-25ml;
3. The use of the most advanced microcomputer-driven technology, import synchronous power, LCD backlight display.
4. Using switching power supply and programmable motor, the mains frequency does not affect the measurement accuracy;
5. The high temperature furnace adopts the embedded whole heating, the heat is even and the thermal inertia is small;
6. The temperature controller uses the latest algorithm of self-tuning PID adjustment technology, temperature control accuracy. Large-screen backlit LCD screen directly display set temperature, the actual temperature, working conditions, heating power and other information, easy to operate;
7. Viscometer with RS232 interface, can output viscosity, temperature and test time and other data;
8. Standard data processing software, connected to the computer can record the viscosity in real time with the shear rate, time, temperature caused by the change, which understand the non-Newtonian viscosity, rheological properties provide a good way.
Meet the criteria:
Determination of viscosity of adhesives GB / T 2794-1995
Standard Test Method for Determination of Melt Viscosity of Hot - melt Adhesives for HG / T 3660-1999 T
As well as the relevant standards for asphalt viscosity testing.
|Speed||(r / min) 0.5 / 1/2/5/10/20/50|
|The rotor||21 #, 27 #, 28 #, 29 #|
|Measuring range(mPa.s)||10 ~ 200,000|
|Measurement error (Newtonian liquid)||± 3%|
|Repeat error (Newton liquid)||± 0.5%|
|Heating method||electric heating|
|Temperature range||room temperature +10 ℃ ~ 250 ℃|
|Temperature control accuracy||0.1 ℃|
|The temperature measurement||has interface|
|The data output||interface|
|Data processing||software standard|
|Dimensions (mm)||300 × 300 × 450|
Contact Person: Vilya