Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||GB 10006 Dynamic And Static Friction Coefficient Tester For Packaging Material||Force Range:||0~5 N|
|Measurement:||0.001N||Slider Stroke:||70 Mm|
|Slider Quality:||200g||Test Speed:||100mm/min, 150mm/min|
|Test Conditions:||Standard Test Environment||Host Size:||400 Mm × 300 Mm × 200 Mm (L × B × H)|
|Test Standard:||ISO 8295, ASTM D1894, TAPPI T816||Key Words:||Friction Coefficient|
paper test equipment,
carton bursting tester
GB 10006 Dynamic and Static Friction Coefficient Tester For Packaging Material
The friction coefficient meter is based on GB 10006 national standard and is suitable for measuring plastic film and sheet, rubber, paper, cardboard, woven bag, fabric style, metal material composite tape for communication cable, conveyor belt, wood, coating, brake pad, Static friction coefficient and dynamic friction coefficient when sliding materials such as wipers, shoe materials, and tires slide. By measuring the slippery nature of the material, it is possible to control the quality of the production process and to meet the product requirements. In addition, it can also be used for the measurement of the slip properties of daily necessities such as cosmetics and eye drops.
The friction coefficient meter is based on the standard: GB 10006, GB/T 17200, GB/T22895, ISO 8295, ASTM D1894, TAPPI T816
Basic application of friction coefficient meter:
1. Film Suitable for static friction coefficient and dynamic friction coefficient test of plastic film and sheet
2. Paper Suitable for dynamic and static friction coefficient test of paper and cardboard
3. Textiles, non-woven fabrics, woven bags Suitable for textiles, non-woven fabrics, woven bags, static friction coefficient and dynamic friction coefficient test.
4. Rubber is suitable for rubber static friction coefficient and dynamic friction coefficient test.
5. Aluminum foil, aluminum foil composite film, metal products Suitable for aluminum foil, aluminum foil composite film, metal products, static friction coefficient and dynamic friction coefficient test.
6. Printed matter Suitable for static friction coefficient and dynamic friction coefficient test of printed matter.
Friction coefficient meter technical parameters:
|Force range||0~5 N|
|Slider stroke||70 mm|
|Test speed||100mm/min, 150mm/min|
|Test conditions||Standard test environment|
|Host size||400 mm × 300 mm × 200 mm (L × B × H)|
|Power supply||AC 220V±10%50Hz|
Friction coefficient meter features:
1. The device adopts microcomputer control, the test process is automated, with menu-type operation interface, PVC control panel and liquid crystal display, which is convenient for users to carry out test operation and data viewing.
2. The system accessories are all well-known factory components, stable and reliable performance, high-precision force sensor, reaching the highest domestic test accuracy: 0.001N
3. No mechanical knobs, full digital system, digital correction and zero adjustment.
4. The specially designed drive system runs smoothly and the test results are more accurate.
5. The system can simultaneously measure the static friction coefficient and dynamic friction coefficient of the sample.
6. A test report with a micro printer to automatically print a single or group of samples.
7. The instrument test bench and test slider are demagnetized and residual magnetic detection, which effectively reduces the system test error.
8. Group data, embedded data statistical analysis function.
9. The instrument interface is simple in design, simple in operation and easy to use.
Contact Person: Vilya